Make a Reservation 訂房預約
(On the phone) 電話預約
Cl: YNSO Hotel, may I help you?
洋碩旅館,我能為您服務嗎?
Gu: Can I reserve a double room for tomorrow night? I would like a quiet room with a good view of the sea..
我想要訂一間雙人房,要面向海岸景觀的房間。
Cl: Yes, we do. May I have your name please?
好的,沒問題。請問您貴姓大名?
Gu: My name is Malone Koa. I spell it for you. M-a-l-o-n-e, K-a-o.
我叫高馬龍,名字這樣拼M-a-l-o-n-e, K-a-o.
Cl: Ok. Mr. Kao. We still have four double rooms available. How many days are you staying here?
好的,高先生,我們尚有四間雙人房,請問您預計住宿幾天?
Gu: I’m staying for about three nights. I’ll be there at 5PM tomorrow and check out May 8th morning.
我預計待三個晚上,明天下午五點會到,五月八日早上會退房。
Cl: Alright, just one second.
好,等一下喔。
Gu: What are your charges for one night?
請問住一晚的費用是多少?
Cl: The double rooms are 1000 dollars a night including meals, 800 dollars excluding meals.
雙人房含餐點的話一晚1000元,不含餐點一晚800元
Gu: I’ll take 800 dollars one. Are there any extra charges?
那我要800元的房間。還會有其他費用要支付嗎?
Cl: No, sir. There aren’t. So, just to confirm, Mr. Koa, you booked a double room for three nights.
You will check in at 5 PM tomorrow, May 5th through May 8th morning. Is that correct, Mr. Koa?
沒有了,所以,高先生最後跟您確認一下,您訂了一間雙人房,明天下午五點會住宿,
日期是五月五日到五月八日早上退房,高先生,請問這樣正確嗎?
Gu: Yes, that’s correct. See you tomorrow.
對,沒錯。那明天見了。
Cl: OK, we’ll be waiting for you. Thanks for your stay.
好,我們明天恭迎您的蒞臨。
留言列表